Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good Morning!

Well....I'm not going to end up saying anything particularly interesting or profound this morning -- because this is my first little post. Just....sort of a "test" if you will to see what this ends up looking like.

There's really no reason anyone would end up seeing this - but if you happen across this - let me say "Hello!" I hope you're happy in your life....I hope things are going well....and I hope you'll come back here to visit me.

You won't find a lot of talk of politics (though that may come up) - you won't find a lot of talk about getting drunk or partying or (though that may come up ...in a "how stupid is it to waste your life..." kind of way) - and you won't find a lot of talk about War Hammer or Dungeons and Dragons (though that may... - no, that won't come up. Well, maybe...I'll talk about just about anything).

I'm not afraid to tell you I don't know something - so you may find me asking a bunch of questions - like: ....Well, I can't think of anything right now - but trust me - I'll be asking a bunch of questions.

Oh! You'll also find I use a lot of quotes and dashes and ellipsis when I type...it's just how my mind works - I don't pretend to use them properly......or maybe just using them the way you want to use them is using them properly. Hey! There's a question right there. Is there a right way and wrong way to use dashes and ellipsis? Of course there is....I'm sure of it. There's rules about everything.


Anyhoo - that's enough "blah, blah, blah" for now......

Hope to talk to you soon!

Oh! And another thing.... Feel free to leave comments -- leave as many as you like -- as long as they're sincere - I'm not interested in reading garbage from some ass, like "you suck" and seeing links to sick photo's. If you do that - you're a douche bag.

Later!

No comments: